Ergodyne announced an extension of its GloWear® high visibility line with three new vests designed to solve specific worker needs. The launch includes two fire-resistant models and a tether vest designed for working at heights.
“Each of these vests was designed with a different worker in mind,” says Chris Cota, Senior Product Manager for Ergodyne. “From features like dual FR compliance and enhanced breathability to fall-harness compatibility and multiple tethering points, these vests go above and beyond to deliver a trifecta of protection, comfort and convenience.”
The launch includes:
Glowear® 8261FRL Hi-Vis FR Safety Vest - Type R Class 2
• Dual certified to NFPA 2112 and NPFA 70E for flash fire and arc flash protection
• Westex® by Milliken® DH material for easy-breathing, moisture-wicking performance
Glowear® 8262FRZ Hi-Vis FR Surveyor Vest - Type R Class 2
• Certified to NFPA 70E for arc flash protection
• Solid front (Westex® by Milliken® DH) with mesh back provides unique combination of storage and breathability
Glowear® 8231TV Hi-Vis Tool Tethering Safety Vest - Type R, Class 2
• Dual certified to ANSI/ISEA 121 and ANSI/ISEA 107 for dropped object prevention and high visibility compliance
• D-ring slot on back enables the worker to wear it over a fall protection harness—maintaining full visibility when working at heights
• 20+ tethering points for easy access to tools
Also available as a kit: 8231TVK
includes vest and three Squids® tool lanyards for tethering small tools
“Anyone can make a hi-vis safety vest,” says Tom Votel, Ergodyne President & CEO. “By continuing to innovate with our Glowear® line, we’re pushing beyond the baseline to deliver enhanced functionality that helps workers get the job done as safely and comfortably as possible.”
The new Glowear® vests are available now on Ergodyne’s website.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.