The National Council of Structural Engineers Associations
(NCSEA) is pleased to announce its 2022–23 Board of Directors. David Horos, P.E., S.E., LEED®
AP, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, will serve as its president and Ryan Kersting, S.E., Buehler
Engineering, Inc., as its vice president. Newly appointed directors are Jeannette Torrents, P.E., S.E.,
JVA Inc., and Ken O’Dell, S.E of MHP, Inc. Structural Engineers.
President: David Horos, P.E., S.E., LEED® AP, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
- Vice President: Ryan Kersting, S.E., Buehler Engineering, Inc.
- Secretary: Jami Lorenz, S.E., DCI Engineers
- Treasurer: Christopher Cerino, P.E., STV, Inc.
- Director: Sarah Appleton, P.E., S.E., Wallace Design Collective
- Director: Jeannette Torrents, P.E., S.E., JVA, Inc.
- Director: Ken O'Dell, S.E., MHP, Inc. Structural Engineers
- Director: Brian Petruzzi, P.E., Meta
- Past President: Ed Quesenberry, P.E., S.E., Equilibrium Engineers LLC
“The NCSEA Board of Directors provides important leadership for the industry,” said NCSEA
Executive Director Alfred Spada. “The 2022–23 Board will continue to build upon past successes
and strategize and prioritize the organization’s initiatives for the betterment of the structural