IKO, a North American pioneer in the manufacturing of residential and commercial roofing products, has announced the launch of ROOFPRO WORX, a tool that offers residential roofing contractors the ability to automate their sales process. The powerful tool allows them to offer homeowners an online shopping experience. It also helps garner better informed prospects, generate higher-quality leads and achieve stronger closing rates. This new program is offered exclusively to IKO Select and Craftsman Premier members of IKO’s ROOFPRO Contractor Loyalty Program and is described further in this video.
IKO is the only manufacturer in the roofing industry to offer such a tool, proving the company’s dedication to innovation. Features include:
- A contactless, self-service experience for homeowners to schedule appointments and get project estimates.
- A personalized company profile on IKO.com where homeowners can learn about local contractors and request a quote online.
- Integration with Google aerial mapping for more precise area and pitch measurements for system-generated estimates.
- A homeowner portal for document exchange, electronic signatures, and communication.
- The ability to build a custom product catalog for quoting jobs.
- Access to a ROOFPRO CRM tool, which provides contractors with access to the leads captured by WORX.
“The pandemic had changed the way that people shop. We’ve seen trends that consumers now shop for more things online, including home services. With this tool, IKO moves forward to enhance the customer experience for consumers and roofing contractors who want to transact online for roof replacements,” said Jeff Williams, director of marketing & branding, North America. “We feel that ROOFPRO WORX offers our members a strong competitive advantage,” added Williams.
“With ROOFPRO WORX, the IKO Select, and Craftsman Premier contractors will be able to automate most of the sales process, from purchase orders to the ordering of materials, scheduling of resources and tracking; saving time and costs,” said Jack Gottesman, contractor channel programs director, North America.
For more information on ROOFPRO WORX, visit www.ikoroofpro.com.