The Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA), the educational and technical voice of the spray polyurethane foam industry, has announced its newly elected Board of Directors for 2022 to 2024.
Encompassing industry leaders from both the contractor and manufacturer sides of the business, as well as spanning the insulation and roofing sectors, the board includes an Executive Committee; 12 voting members; and eight additional non-voting members.
“The SPFA is proud to introduce our newly elected Board of Directors for the 2022 to 2024 term,” said Rick Duncan, executive director. “Each of these individuals was nominated and voted in to lead based on their valued position and expertise within the spray foam industry. We also want to extend a warm thank you to all of our immediate past board members who helped the SPFA survive and thrive through the challenges of the pandemic.”
2022-2024 SPFA Executive Committee
- Bonnie Strickler, president of SPFA and president of PUFF, Inc.
- Ken Wells, vice president of SPFA and owner of Elite Insulation & PolyPro LLC
- Richard Spiess, treasurer of SPFA and president of Innovative Insulation Solutions Ltd.
- Bryan Heldreth, immediate past president of SPFA and president of RPC Industries, Inc.
Incoming Voting Members of the SPFA Board of Directors
- Robert Dyer, president of Dyer Insulation
- Teri England, director and vice president of SmartChoice Insulation & Roofing
- Jack Moore, president of JAG Lifting Solutions
- Corey Poepping, president of Tri-County Insulation
- Rusty Schrader, owner of All-State Spray Foam Insulation
- Ron Winkle, CEO of Roof Asset Management
- Mary Bogdan, senior principal scientist at Honeywell
- Terrie Downing, sales and technical support at Carlisle Spray Foam Insulation
- Tyler Fiske, product manager, Insulation at Creative Polymer Solutions/Accufoam
- Doug Kramer, president of Kramer Consulting
- Robert Naini, general manager and owner of Spray Foam Advisor
- Todd Wishneski, director of product development at NCFI Polyurethanes
Incoming Ad Hoc, Non-Voting Board Members
- Dan Dorneau, owner-operator of Palmetto Spray Foam
- Rip Hubbard, senior vice president of TopBuild (TruTeam/Service Partners/DI)
- Robert Lepage, owner of ExE1 Sustainable Building Systems, LLC
- Simon Baker, president of Huntsman Building Solutions
- Ben Brown, founder and CEO of Natural Polymers
- Chris Janzen, head of technical service and QATP, SPF, PM North America at BASF
- Will Lorenz, vice president of General Coatings Manufacturing Corp.
- Bruce Schenke, product manager at Carlisle Spray Foam Roofing and Coatings
“I am thrilled to be part of such an outstanding group of spray foam industry professionals and I look forward to collaborating with them closely over the next two years,” said Bonnie Strickler, president of SPFA.
“We’ve got our work cut out for us and will be paying close attention to today’s many challenges, including the shifting economy, the still challenged supply chain, as well as rising rates, housing, and construction costs,” Strickler added. “Our goal is to help our members navigate through with enhanced resources, education, certifications, advocacy and more.”
The new SPFA Board of Directors will actively serve from August 2022 through July 2024.
About Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA)
Founded in 1987, SPFA is the voice, and educational and technical resource for the spray polyurethane foam industry. The Alliance is a 501(c)6 trade association comprised of contractors, manufacturers, and distributors of polyurethane foam, related equipment, and protective coatings, inspections, surface preparations, and other services.
The organization supports the best practices and the growth of the industry through a number of core initiatives, including educational programs and events; the SPFA ISO-17024 Professional Certification Program, which provides professionals with the tools to differentiate themselves from competition and a reference for customers looking to hire qualified contractor services; technical services covering publication of literature and guidelines, safety materials, and representation of the industry with various construction code bodies; federal and state advocacy; industry promotion efforts including an annual convention and expo drawing 1,600 SPF professionals, publication of Sprayfoam Professional Magazine; and research and networking opportunities for members.
For more information, contact: SPFA, (800) 523-6154, www.sprayfoam.org